Want to use video games as a way to introduce students to programming? TinkerGen is developing a Microsoft Makecode compatible retro gaming portable console, GameGo.
- Product name TinkerGen GameGo
- Power supply method Built-in lithium battery or 5VMicro USB
- MCU STM32F401RET6 ARM Cortex M4
- Built-in power supply Rechargeable lithium battery (502535, 400mAh)
- Display 1.8 inches 160×128 color TFT screen
It comes with a 10 lesson online course to help users to learn the basics of making your own retro games. The course aims to guide students to understand and learn the software and hardware knowledge of game development starting with a simple game based on graphical programming, gradually deepening, and iterating continuously to make a relatively complex, multi-level and story-telling game project. The course provides a large number of game examples for students to understand the concepts and principles through improvement and optimization.
If you haven't already, sign up to our mailing list to be notified immediately when this product is available.