• What is it?
BitWear is a low-cost compact accessory for micro:bit users to make fun wearable gadgets.
There is a vibration motor, a buzzer and an addressable RGB LED on board, all designed for your fun wearable projects.
Simply power it with two CR2032 batteries, then you are ready to go.
The board also allows you to turn off the motor and pixels with switches so you can use the touch pins or the breakout for other users.
• Technical Features
- Compact design for micro:bit-based wearable projects
- Built-in speaker for playing melody, vibration motor and addressable RGB LED
- Easy to assemble
- Powered with one or two CR2032 batteries
- ON/OFF Power switch with LED indicator
- Fully support Microsoft Makecode and microPython
• What is included
5x D3mm screws
• More Information