• What is it?
BitMaker Lite is a cheaper, smaller and more compact version of BitMaker. It has only 3 Grove ports, but it’s quite sufficient for many projects. If you want to access more GPIOs, BitMaker Lite also provides breakouts of all available pins of micro:bit, you can solder header connectors to use them.
• Technical Features
- Compact design for space-saving projects
- Plug and play
- Built-in speaker for playing melody
- Up to 3 Grove ports (of which 1 I2C port)
- Overcurrent protection (rated at 1.5A)
- Reserves touchable pins P1 and P2 from micro:bit
- Breakouts for micro:bit edge connector
- Fully support Microsoft Makecode and microPython
• What is included
1x BitMaker Lite
• More Information